say so... I've never done anything like this before. Nor did the priest.
1. Choose a character you created for your own (there can be more than one ).
2. Have them answer these questions.
3. Tag three people (if you want to).
4. Go ahead and add some questions, as well.
Featuring: Marius Korothir
1. What gender are you?
M.K. Well, I think that question is irrelevant but... Still male, I hope...
2. What is your age?
M.K. It depends. 34, 54 or 88, I'm not sure what's your point.
3. Do you want a hug?
M.K You don't want a hug.
4. Do you have any bad habits?
M.K. Hey, I'm the priest here.
5. What is your favorite food?
M.K. To be honest? I don't remember.
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
M.K. By the Lord... I can't recall, it was in... 1949 I guess... Chocolate and mint?
7. Are you a virgin?
M.K. ... That is not of your concern, son.
8. Have you killed anyone?
M.K. Speaking of human beings? Maybe once or twice, if there was no other option. God knows my sins.
9. Do you hate anyone?
M.K. Except myself?
10. Do you have any secrets?
M.K. Hm... Let me think - coffins, blood, monsters... No, I don't think so.
11. What is your favorite season?
M.K. Winter is the only one I know.
12. Who is your best friend(s)?
M.K. Jesus, obviously.
13. What are your hobbies?
M.K. Books, classical music, martial arts. Oh, and moth hunting. Don't ask.
14. What is your favorite drink?
M.K. Holy water. Ok, beer, what else could it be?
15. When is your birthday?
M.K. Was that supposed to be a joke?
16. What age did you die?
M.K. As I said before - 34.
17. Are you nice or mean?
M.K. I'm undead.
18. Are you social or shy?
M.K. You're not listening.
19. What do you think of your parents?
M.K. Father had a great moustache with big smile beneath them. He dided in Uprising. Mother was a beautifull women, with long dark hair and clean, astonishing voice... What's your next question?
20. What's your weakness?
M.K. I'm weak, sinfull man, as well as anyone.
21. How long can you stay under water?
M.K. How long can you count?
22. What do you do on a regular day basis?
M.K. Sleeping till dusk and then serving our Lord. No matter the cost.
23. Do you love someone?
M.K. If I'll say that I love all the God's children, I guess you won't be pleased.
24. When was the last time you wet yourself?
M.K. Before your father did, probably.
25. What's your favorite band?
M.K. Noe's Ark. Ok, ok, just kidding... AC/DC - that was something. Good Lord, please, forgive me...
26. Ever worn a dress?
M.K. It is called "soutane".
27. How about eye-liner?
M.K. Ask the buddhists.
28. What do you consider fun in the daytime?
M.K. For me words "fun" and "daytime" have nothing in common.
29. At night?
M.K. Many things you can't imagine. But none of them is to be described as "fun".
30. Ever kissed anyone?
M.K. Haha, of course I did. I wasn't born a priest.
31. ...Of the same gender?
M.K. Have you ever met your father?
32. It's clear you're gay.
M.K. Of course I am. All priests are - don't you know? I love "confession game".
33. Whats you're favorite thing to touch?
M.K. Rosary. 15th century. Or so the Archbishop said.
34. Anyone loves you?
M.K. Jesus, I hope. But I'm not sure about that.
35. Whats your favorite color?
M.K. Black. I know, that is not what you expexted.
36. When was the last time you cried?
M.K. Technically or emotionally?
37. Do you have a pet?
M.K. Unfortunately, I don't have place to keep it. Sometimes stray cats comes for something to eat, but that's all. Spiders in the cellar - doesn't count.
38. What would you name your pet?
M.K. Hah, that's a question. I think "Draakul" would be proper.
39. Are you crazy?
M.K. <smiling widely> You really want to know?
40. What are you?
M.K. Ash nad dust, as well as you, son. Ash and dust...
41. What's the end of your own story?
M.K. Whatever God decides.
42. What's your nickname?
M.K. Hahaha! "The Bishop". Ok, joking again.
43. Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
M.K. Happy and down. Sometimes "person" too.
44. If you were a superhero, you'd be...?
M.K. Count Dracula. No, wait, he was not a hero. Em... No idea.
45. Favorite movie?
M.K. "Blade". No, I'm serious. It's so beautifull.
46. What was your saddest moment?
M.K. When I died. You're not very smart, are you?
47. What is your strongest point?
M.K. I can move mountains. I know, that's really crazy.
48. You had to face your biggest fear?
M.K. Have you wondered why I don't have a mirror?
49. You had to kill the person most precious to you?
M.K. Well... If we assume, that each single sin kills Jesus...
50. Found out everything you knew was a lie?
M.K. I believed in life after life. And here it is. But it's not what I expected. I believed in judgement, damnation and salvation. Now I'm certain, that the first one exist. I believed that monsters die of sun, garlic, cross and holy water. Well... I found the sun sadly true. Sometimes I wish I couldn't believe less.
Ok, here I am. What say you